Meet Our Doctors
- Tau Kappa Omega—a dental honor society that grants membership to the top 20% of students.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon—a membership that is offered to only 12% of the graduating class.
- Phi Kappa Phi—a highly esteemed honor society that extends exclusive invitations to a limited number of graduating students.
After graduation she continued her education, achieving the following advanced training programs and certifications:
- Invisalign® Certified Provider
- Membership in the American Academy of Clear Aligners
- Adhesive Rehabilitations and Minimally Invasive Veneer Preparations with Dr. Miguel Ortiz
- KOIS Treatment Planning and Functional Occlusion Course
- OASIS Implant Academy—GAO International Live Surgery Training
- BIOCLEAR Core Anterior and Posterior Certification
- Veneer Masterclass by Dr. Tejas Patel
Dr. Smrecek’s father founded the practice in 1981, and now she continues her father’s legacy of high-quality dental care to the community of Newport Beach, California, and the surrounding areas of Orange County. Not only was Dr. Jaclyn trained by her father, but she also pushes the Smrecek dental legacy forward by enhancing her skills through continuing education courses to stay on top of the latest techniques, which allow her to deliver the best that dental care has to offer to her patients. Dr. Jaclyn is committed to treating her patients like family by customizing their care to their specific needs and desires. “I aim to educate my patients so that they can understand the value of a healthy mouth and smile. In the end, my goal is to get my patients healthy and, most importantly, KEEP them healthy.”
Dr. Smrecek’s hobbies include backpacking and hiking, tennis, Peloton® workouts and surfing at San Onofre State Beach, Blackies, Bolsa Chica State Beach and Southside Huntington Beach Pier.
Dr. Hai has been practicing periodontics in the Newport Beach, California, area for around five years. Her goal is to revitalize her patients’ gum health which is the foundation of the mouth and linked to a multitude of systemic conditions. She wants to help repair lost bone, rebuild lost gum tissue and replace missing teeth so that each individual can feel comfortable and happy about their oral needs. She is also passionate about education, wanting her patients to feel empowered when they are making decisions regarding their oral health, and knowing that she will listen to their needs, concerns and fears as their empathetic health advocate.
Dr. Hai is married and has two dogs. In her free time, she loves to play board games, spend time with family and friends.